Rules for playing games with children
What attitude should you play with children?
In fact, we can use some educational games or toys to understand and enhance their intelligence in this area. But don’t be too hasty and follow the rules of playing games with children:
- Parents and children must maintain a good attitude (EQ) when playing games
- Each time you play games with your children, you must specify the playing time at the very beginning of the game. And promise that during this period of time, you will not be distracted from other tasks (including cooking or listening to the phone)
- It is best for parents to understand the "How to play the game" in advance, and start the game at the fastest speed to avoid losing the fun of the game (unless you want your child to find out how to play the game)
- If the child fails to reach the goal, he must be encouraged first, and then applauded. Even if the child just barely completes, you need to complete the whole game with him. But this game can only be played after a period of time.
- If the child does not abide by the rules of the game, he may be given several opportunities for correction. Otherwise, he may be told to stop the game immediately due to his failure to abide by the rules, and may affect the time of the next game with the parent. Smaller children usually need to give more opportunities for correction, but it must be strictly implemented, otherwise the child will regard the rules as nothing in the future.
- If the game time is slightly delayed, you don't need to care too much. After all, it is better for the child to cherish the time with you than to refuse to be with you.
- Before the game ends, specifically praise the child's talents in specific area, and give some practical suggestions to improve the relevant abilities. If possible, set a timetable for future play (practice) at the same time. It will do more with less!