Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Model No. : LER7300
Age : 6 ~ 12
Toss cubes to spark discussions on the first day and beyond.
Spark discussions on the first day and beyond.
- Features 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, including:What is the most important thing you own? What do you want to be when you are older? What was the strangest dream you have had?
- Builds oral language, social and listening skills
- Makes a great addition to character development activities
- Provides direction for brainstorming before writing
- Supports fluency and oral language development in ELLs and students with speech impairments
- Includes Activity Guide
- Each in this set of 6 soft foam cubes measures 1.625"
- Grades 1+1+