The goal is to escape the gridlock. Rush Hour is a sliding block sequential move puzzle designed to challenge your sequential-thinking skills.
The puzzle comes with 40 challenge cards with four levels of play: beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert.
Start with beginner challenges and work up from there. Colour coded cards make games setup easy. If you find yourself hopelessly stuck in traffic gridlock just tip out the pieces and start over.
Rush Hour may also help develop the following skills:
- Improve critical and strategic thinking
- Develop memory and higher cognitive thinking
- Develop logical reasoning
- Promote observation and concentration
- Develop spatial awareness
- Improve sequencing abilities
- Encourage problem solving
- Encourage fine motor control