Wooden stackle - number
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material : Wood
- Measurement : 7.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm 48 Pieces & 4 Dices
- Packaging : Carton Box 8 x 8 x 27cm
How to play:
- Math Play: Throws the three dices in the box and use the number to make an equation, The equations can use simple addition or subtraction or include multiplication and division. Find the number marked on the block which is the same as the answer of the equation to remove and stacked it up on the top of the tower. If you cannot find the number which is the same as the answer of the equation you have made, you will miss the turn.
- Throw and Go : The player throws a die and follows the number on the die to remove the total pieces of blocks to the top of the tower.
- Solo play :Players take turns to remove a blocks from the tower (except the one below an incomplete top level) and stacked it up on the top of the blocks tower and maintain the balance. If the blocks tower falls completely or any block falls from the block tower )other than the block a player moves on a turn), the person who made the tower fall will be the loser.